Do you ship to my country?
Most likely! Although if your country is in the following list, then unfortunately we can't ship to you at this time:
- Africa (except South Africa)
- North Korea
If you want us to ship to your country, please contact us and we'll see if the situation can be updated.
What materials are the Legendary Suitjamas made of?
Legendary Suitjamas are fashioned from a proprietary silk-cotton blend to ensure maximum durability and comfort, crafted using advanced bonding technology & crease-resistant fabrics for an unbeatable finish. They are constructed with proprietary fabric weaves for optimal breathability in any situation.
How should I wash the Legendary Suitjamas? Are there any instructions?
- Use cold water cycle only
- Use the silk/delicates Setting
- Try not to use a dryer—hang on a coat hanger in partial sunlight and leave to dry if possible (this helps the Legendary Suitjamas keep their form and prevents wrinkles later)
Why am I seeing dark spots on my Legendary Suitjamas?
Occasionally, if your Legendary Suitjamas haven't dried properly you may notice a small dot on the fabric, that looks like the Silk is still wet even though it's completely dry. These are known as water spots, and are caused by dissolved minerals in your water leeching into the fabric and altering the texture/reflection of the threads- because the surface of silk is very glossy, it's easy to notice when some threads in the garment aren't reflecting exactly the same way, just like a smudge on a mirror. Fortunately this is easy enough to fix, and you can refer to the steps at the bottom of this article for instructions.
How can I iron my Legendary Suitjamas?
When ironing your Legendary Suitjamas it's again important to remember that you're wearing Silk, which is a Luxury fabric, but not as tough and durable as Cotton or Wool. After drying, spray the suit lightly with water to keep them just a little bit damp and put a tea towel or cloth over the fabric to prevent the silk fibres from accidentally burning. Keep the iron at a low setting (Most Irons have a Silk/Delicates Setting) and make sure both the tea towel and suit stay slightly damp as you iron. One of the advantages of Silk over Cotton & Wool is that you will discover it is much easier to get the wrinkles out.
How to treat water spots and discolorations
- Dip a sponge in water and a small quantity of fragile fabric safe detergent, and gently blot any stain or discoloration
- Soak your Legendary Suitjamas for 10-15 minutes in lukewarm water using 1/3 sup of fragile fabric safe detergent and 1 tsp. of white vinegar
- Using a damp (not wet) sponge, gently repeat dabbing on and around the stain or discoloration
- Gently rinse your Legendary Suitjamas in cold water, and lay on a flat towel to dry
- Stain still there? If so, wet the Legendary Suitjamas again in lukewarm water (don't keep them submerged), then apply a small amount of glycerin to the stained area, leaving for about 30 minutes
- Gently rinse again in cold water. If the stain's still there, a trip to the dry cleaner may be in order
Can I refund or exchange the Legendary Suitjamas? What's your returns policy?
Yes. Please refer to our refund policy.